If you are reading this, it means you are seeking an adventure, which dominates a part of our lives.
Then the place to be is the world-famous Kruger National Park. It is ranked as one of the best places in the world to see wild life in its natural habitat. Established in 1898 to protect the fauna and flora of the Mpumalanga Lowveld, this immense conservation area covers almost 20,000 square kilometers.
Africa Spear Safaris offer the following Safaris and Safari Packages in the Kruger National Park conducted on Open Safari Vehicles:
• 1 Day Kruger Park Safari;
• 2 Day/1 Night Kruger Park Safari;
• 3 Day/2 Night Kruger Park Safari;
• 4 Day/3 Night Kruger Park Safari;
• 5 Day/4 Night Kruger Park Safari;
• 6 Day/5 Night Kruger Park Safari;
• 7 Day/6 Night Best of the Kruger Safari.
Accommodation would be in Luxury Guest Houses, Cottages, Bungalows, Huts, Safari Tents or Tents – it all depends on the Safari Package that you choose.
Please go to Kruger Safari Packages for a more detailed description on the Safari Packages that we offer and the costs involved. To see a more detailed description on the accommodation go to Accommodation in the Kruger National Park.
Other outdoor activities
Other outdoor activities that Africa Spear has to offer while on a Kruger National Park Safari with us:
- Guided Walks – Daily early morning and afternoon guided walks are available from most camps. The walk itself is relaxed and experienced and armed guides use their knowledge of the bush to explain natural wonders. Unfortunately no children under 13 allowed.
- Sunset Game Drives – This activity leaves before the sun sets and gets back once it is dark. This is normally the time of day when most of the predators start moving around looking for food and hunting. Unfortunately no children under 6 allowed.
- Night Drives – On this activity you can take part in the nocturnal activities of Kruger’s secretive creatures. This is your opportunity to see the animal whose activity is during the night and sleeping during the day. Unfortunately no children under 6 allowed.
- Bush Braais – Or as some folks call it, a BBQ in the Bush. This unforgettable experience is not to be missed. A game drive leads you to an open area filled with burning lanterns and fires where, whilst listening to the sounds of the animals calling, the food is grilled on open fires. Unfortunately no children under 6 allowed.
- Golf – The Skukuza Golf Course is a magnificent 9-hole (18-tee) course situated in the Kruger National Park on the outskirts of Skukuza Rest Camp. The surrounding area of the golf course is home to the BIG 5, a huge variety of birds and countless animals, which all conspire to provide the visitor with a harmonious close-to-nature golfing experience.